Treating Achalasia Cardia with Laparoscopic Cardiomyotomy

Achalasia Cardia, popularly known as Achalasia is a disorder of the oesophagus where the nerves cells get degenerated. Oesophagus is the tube carrying food from the mouth to stomach. The degeneration in nerve cells leads to the accumulation of saliva and food in the dilated portion of oesophagus. Achalasia Cardia, though rare, is a serious disorder that causes difficulty in swallowing food.


http://www.laparoscopicsolutions.in/Achalasia-Cardia.html

Symptoms of Achalasia Cardia
The symptoms of the disease include heartburn, hiccups, regurgitation of swallowed liquid and food, pain in chest, feeling of food sticking in the chest along with difficulty in swallowing food. Weight loss can also occur as a result of improper eating.
Achalasia Cardia is commonly found in older people usually around middle age. In some cases, they occur in children also. The probability of disorder is greater in people with auto immune disorder.
Diagnosis Procedure
The diagnosis for Achalasia is primarily done by analysing the symptoms. Then some procedures are done to confirm the disease. Some of the diagnostic techniques involved are
Barium Swallow – barium in fluid form is swallowed and its movement detected through X-ray.
Endoscopy – oesophagus is scanned with the help of endoscope to detect irregularities.
Manometry – muscle activity is measured with the help of a tube placed in oesophagus during swallowing.
Treatment for Achalasia Cardia
The treatment for achalasia involves the separation of lower oesophageal sphincter and upper portion of stomach. This is done through a minimally invasive surgical procedure called Laparoscopic Cardiomyotomy.
Laparoscopic Cardiomyotomy
It is a surgical procedure done under the administration of general anaesthesia. The laparoscope is inserted with the help of small incisions made on the stomach and helps in precise imaging of the anatomy. The process of laparoscopic cardiomyotomy is a virtually painless procedure and requires very less recovery time. The patient can return to normal living within a few days of the procedure.

Dr. RK Sinha is a renowned Laparoscopic and bariatric surgeon with the experience of serving in many of the leading hospitals in the country.


http://www.laparoscopicsolutions.in/contact-us.html

For more details,
Email Us: laparoscopicsolutionsmumbai@gmail.com
Visit Us: www.laparoscopicsolutions.in

Comments

  1. I find something in herbal medicine good to share on here with anyone suffering from the disease such as HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis or Chronic Lyme Disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicitySyndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.
    Lupus as well.Dr Itua herbal made cure my HIV and gave me hope that he can cure all types of diseases I believed him) I do the best of myself that I can do, I went for a program in west Africa about fashion on another side I was HIV positive. I walk through a nearby village for our program schedule then I found a signage notice that says Dr Itua Herbal Center then I asked my colleagues what all about this very man called Dr Itua, She told me that he's a herbal doctor and he can cure all kind of disease i walked to him and explain myself to him as I'm a strangler out there he prepared me herbal medicine and told me how to drink it for two weeks, when I get to my hotel room I take a look at it then says a prayer before I drank it not knowing after two weeks I went to test and I found out I was negative I ran to him to pay him more but he refuses and says I should share his works for me around the globe so sick people can see as well. I'm writing a lot about him this season so that is how I was cured by drinking Dr Itua herbal medicine, He's A caring man with godly heart. Well - everything I decided all go through for me well and how you're going to treat this new aspect to your life. You don't have to suffer alone, and it's okay to ask for help. It also doesn't have to be a constant demon, as you'll get to know your body and yourself in a much deeper way than most people. Take advantage of this, as it will help you appreciate Africa Herbal Made.
    Dr Itua Contact Information.
    Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.comWhatsapp Number....+2348149277967

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment